Hi Swapnil,

Now it looks much better, I guess you are not using IDE features to auto
generate the method comment text:

/*
 * Returns all the listeners attached to the load balancer.
 * Useful while deciding if all the listeners are necessary or some should
be removed.
 */
public List<Listener> getAttachedListeners(String loadBalancerName)

The method parameters are missing in most of the comments.

Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos