Hi Lahiru,

In my case I am getting the same error.

*[2015-06-10 09:33:46,654] ERROR - {SiddhiExtensionLoader}  Cannot load
Siddhi extension *
*[2015-06-10 09:33:46,698] ERROR - {EventProcessorDeployer}  Execution plan
is not deployed and in inactive state : SecondDerivativeOfHealthRequest.xml*
*org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.core.exception.ExecutionPlanConfigurationException:
Invalid query specified, No extension exist for
OutputAttributeExtension{extensionName='stratos', functionName='concat',
rename='health_second_der_cluster_network'}*

What could be the possible reason?

*T. Pranavan*
*BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
,University of Moratuwa*
*Mobile| *0775136836