Awesome stuff Sanjeev!

Some points that can be improved,

   - Stratos can be identified as a PaaS framework, which can be used to
   build PaaSes, rather than a PaaS.
   - When explaining the bursting scenario, we can emphasise the advantage
   a bit more,

We can scale out to a public cloud when the on-premise private cloud is
fully utilized with bursting capability, which is a hybrid cloud scenario.

   - Cartridge agent only publishes memory consumption and load average,
   where load balancer(or LB extension) publishes the requests-in-flight
   - In metadata service description, we can go bit more into the details.
   We can say that metadata service allows cartridges of same application, to
   communicate each other

Thanks.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 7:50 PM, Manula Thantriwatte <
manulachathur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sanjeev,
>
> Great work. This is very good for get the idea about Stratos and it's
> architecture.
>
> Thanks !
>
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 9:13 PM, Pubudu Gunatilaka <pubu...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sanjeev,
>>
>> This is a very good initiative. As this is a descriptive video, it is
>> good for new comers to get some idea on  Apache Stratos. Great Work
>> Sanjeev!!!
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Sanjeev Niles <sanj...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Devs
>>>
>>> I noticed that there aren't any videos which provide an introduction and
>>> architectural overview of Apache Stratos. Hence I have created a draft of
>>> one and would like feedback from you. Link below:
>>> https://youtu.be/6DYC8KJNYeo
>>>
>>> Please ignore the image quality as this is an initial draft.
>>>
>>> Please review it and provide your feedback, so that any required changes
>>> can be done. Hopefully after this, it could be included in the
>>> documentation.
>>>
>>> Best Regards
>>>
>>> Sanjeev Niles
>>> Senior Instructor
>>> WSO2 Inc.
>>> lean.enterprise.middleware.
>>> m: +94 777 814014 <%2B94%20773%20500185>
>>> w: http://wso2.com
>>>

>> --
>>
>> *Pubudu Gunatilaka*
>> Software Engineer
>> WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>> mobile:  +94 77 4078049
>>

> --
> Regards,
> Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
> phone : (+65) 91306970
> email : manulachathur...@gmail.com
> Linkedin : *http://lk.linkedin.com/in/manulachathurika
> <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/manulachathurika>*
> blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

phone: +94773325954