Hi David/Lakmal,

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:20 AM, Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 3:26 AM, David Hbase <davidhb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> 1. How can we deploy the LB in Kubernetes Cluster? (need the detail steps)
>>

> @Imesh @Mari, do we have a doc?

No I do not think this is fully documented yet. We now have several load
balancers (Stratos, haproxy, nginx, LVS) so will need to document each
separately. Anyway for this we have two high level options:

1. Start a load balancer for the entire Stratos deployment.
2. Start a load balancer and configure it to serve a specific cluster,
group or application.

Currently we only have the following Wiki which describes how to configure
Stratos load balancer (this also need to be further refined):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Manually+Configuring+the+Stratos+Load+Balancer

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne