Hi All,

Last week I worked on testing load balancer extension with ec2 cartridges.
Till now I was able to spawn ec2 cartridge and have Stratos receive these
events successfully.

I tested aws extension on this. While deploying a new application,
configure method of extension was called. But there were few errors related
to my code changes.

In this week I will continue to test the extension and make necessary
changes in order to act on topology events properly and create and
configure aws load balancers.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil