Thanks Lakmal!

I have the logic in place to attach newly created instances to LB in case
of scale up and same for scale down. But I have not tested it yet. That
testing will be my next step. I am pretty sure that it will work but it is
just that I need to verify it.

I will get to know if any service interruption occurs in these cases when I
test it. I will update the thread with my observations.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil