Hi All,

Last week I worked on following things.

   1. Adding logic for creating security group for load balancers in
   particular region. Adding inbound rules to these security groups based on
   the port mappings of a member of the cluster.
   2. Making code changes suggested in the code review meeting.
   3. Continued on the documentation.

I have committed my latest changes at my GitHub repo [1]

I still have not got any response for question on finding outstanding
requests for an aws instance. Forum thread - [2]

Next week I am planning following tasks.

   1. Adding domain mappings for a cluster to include the DNS name of load
   balancer. Need to add an API method to add domain mapping using cluster id.
   2. Getting documentation published on wiki and adding some more content.

[1] https://github.com/swaprp15/stratos
[2] https://forums.aws.amazon.com/thread.jspa?threadID=200006

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil