Hi Devs,

I have done the required change and PR can be found in [1]. It has now
merged with the master branch. With this change when you are adding a
cartridge which uses kubernetes Iaas, you need to provide another property
called kubernetesPortType under the portMapping section. Acceptable values
for this are NodePort and ClusterIP. Following is a sample for PortMapping.

{

    "name": "http-80",
    "protocol": "http",
    "port": "50070",
    "proxyPort": "8281",
    "kubernetesPortType":"NodePort"
}

Please note that we generate access URLs only for NodePort type.

Thank you!

[1] - https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/415