Hi All,

Yah..There was an intermittent issue with integration test as it was not
verifying whether the ApplicationTopology or Topology initialized before
start to verify the artifacts. Now that i have included an assertion with a
timeout in order to verify whether Topology is initialized or not.

Will do a round of testing and push the fixes.

Thanks,
Reka

Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Senior Software Engineer,