Hi Pranavan,

What events are you expecting here?

Either you need to deploy an application to receive events OR write your
own custom thrift client to publish events to CEP. What is your approach to
test the curve fitting window processor?

My suggestion is to write your own thrift client which would publish
predefined sets of events and check whether curve fitting window processor
is calculating the correct values for those event sets. After that you can
deploy an application on mock iaas and test the end-to-end flow. You can
define a range of values to be published In mock iaas as well.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera
WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.com/

Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com