Hi All,

We are having a Public Hangout on Air for Apache Stratos Health Statistics
UI. Please use this url [1] to reach the Demo 20th August at 9.00 PM IST.

I published a blog for the User Interface, post one [2]. And gonna continue
writing the implementation methods / technologies as well from the next
post.

[1] = https://talkgadget.google.com/hangouts/_/gxofflctii7geyvoezchp2bhlua
[2] =
http://ashandhananjaya.blogspot.com/2015/08/gsoc-2015-apache-stratos-health.html