Hi Anuruddha,

Our purpose was to differentiate application undeployment and deletion as
we have treated application run time and the application definition
separately. IMO, it is not good to merge undeployment and deletion to one
call. In some other scenarios, users can undeploy an application, then
update the application and re-deploy it again. But, you can customize this
from your client side if you really want to merge both calls.

I understand your issue here as undeployment or force-undeployment don't
support a definite undeployment time. We can try to see the possibility of
implementing force-undeployment with a definite time interval. In that
case, you can also do the pre-process after the certain time interval.
WDYT? We will need to go though the implementation and try to find out the
possible approach to improve the forceful undeployment.

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu