Hi Devs,

+1, I have already started to clean code in master branch according to
SonarQube and FindBugs. These are the P/R for that:

[1]. https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/420
[2]. https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/444

I'm currently cleaning code in cloud-controller component. PR [1] is
reviewed and merged. Please review PR [2].

Thanks.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 7:52 PM, Ashan Dhananjaya <dhananjay...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1 for running sonar cube and findbugs before committing any
> implementation locally.
>
> Thank You!
> Best Regards.
> Ashan
>
> On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 6:10 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> +1 We discussed this couple of times and we did some code cleanups. There
>> were more issues than this earlier. Regarding the critical issues I think
>> they are coming from jclouds and carbon ui code which we have forked.
>>
>> May be first we can fix the existing issues and then try to force this.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> On Friday, August 7, 2015, Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for bringing this up Sajith
>>>
>>> Yes, I think we all must setup Sonar and FindBugs locally and do a code
>>> analysis before committing or sending PRs. We had plans to integrate this
>>> with Jenkins so that we can validate each and every commit and PRs.
>>>
>>> @Imesh: Shall we enforce this for Stratos? I think we should focus on
>>> code quality in up coming releases.
>>>

>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne