Hi Devs,

I tried $subject and while starting the nginx server, it encountered the
following error[1]. I tried to find corresponding nginx docs to configure
https directive but I wasn't able to find one, the one available to
configure ssl support is [2] there's no mentioning of a https directive.

Does any one know which prerequisites we need to have with nginx to make
use of the extension?. Has anyone tested this feature before with https
directive?. As a quick fix I changed the extension code to get-rid of https
ports being appended to the configuration.

[2] http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/configuring_https_servers.html
[1] nginx: [emerg] unknown directive "https" in /tmp/nginx.cfg:5

at org.apache.stratos.nginx.extension.Nginx.start(Nginx.java:92)
at
org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api.LoadBalancerExtension.configureAndStart(LoadBalancerExtension.java:247)
at
org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api.LoadBalancerExtension.access$100(LoadBalancerExtension.java:46)
at
org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api.LoadBalancerExtension$1.onEvent(LoadBalancerExtension.java:184)
at
org.apache.stratos.messaging.listener.EventListener.update(EventListener.java:42)
at java.util.Observable.notifyObservers(Observable.java:159)
at
org.apache.stratos.messaging.event.EventObservable.notifyEventListeners(EventObservable.java:51)
at
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.CompleteTopologyMessageProcessor.process(CompleteTopologyMessageProcessor.java:69)
at
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.MessageProcessorChain.process(MessageProcessorChain.java:61)
at
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.receiver.topology.TopologyEventMessageDelegator.run(TopologyEventMessageDelegator.java:73)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Command execution failed:
nginx: [emerg] unknown directive "https" in /tmp/nginx.cfg:5

Regards
--
*Anuruddha Premalala (MIEEE)Mobile : +94710461070E-mail  :
anuruddhaprema...@gmail.com <anuruddhaprema...@gmail.com>web      :