Glad to know you were able to get the maximum out of the program Ashan! You
were able to overcome challenges and meet the project goals successfully,
and I hope this will be a great experience for you in terms of technical
and related soft skills. It was really great experience for me too.

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com