I'm sorry I did't see that in the previous mail.

I think we will need to have it in the dev dist to vote, otherwise if the
vote is passed we cannot guarantee that the same set of artifacts are moved
to the release dist. People need to vote against the release artifacts.
@Lakmal: WDYT?

Thanks

Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos