When we try to un-deploy the application in a multi region deployment, It
will throw the following exception.

javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: HTTP 404 pods "tomcatr1-pod-1" not
found

Issue seems like,in a topology service clusterIdClusterMap has only one
value even there is two clusters in two regions. So when un-deploying it is
map to the same region cluster. So when un-deploying the application, first
region will remove successfully but in the second region it will throw the
exception of "HTTP 404 pod not found"

I think we may need to recheck the logic of adding the clusterIdClusterMap
in the case of multi region deployment.

Thanks,
Gayan
--