Hi,

Multiple issues were reported against 4.1.3-RC1 related to Kubernetes
service creation.
 - When trimming the Kubernetes labels, the trimmed label value could
violate the expected Kubernetes label regex.
 - When creating Kubernetes services for multiple port mappings, kubernetes
service map gets overwritten.
 - When removing Kubernetes services for a cluster, it will remove all the
Kubernetes services.

JIRAs were created at [1] and [2] to track these issues. Because of these
issues, I'm cancelling the vote. Will do another RC once these issues are
fixed.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1576
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1577

Thanks.