Hi Mari,

Will you be able to add this information to a relevant Wiki page? Basically
this is a new feature which allows users to plugin their own custom logic
to artifact sync task. I've added a summary of this in JIRA at [1]. A
sample can be found at [2].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1549
[2]
https://github.com/apache/stratos/tree/stratos-4.1.x/products/python-cartridge-agent/modules/integration/test-integration/src/test/resources/ADCExtensionTestCase/extensions/py