Hi,

I noticed that metadata client feature is being installed in cc, as and
default p2 profiles. But the metadata client is not being used by any of
the Java bundles. At least I couldn't find any usages of this client. My
understanding is that this service was introduced as a means of allowing
cartridge agents to share information within an application. Since Stratos
agent is written using Python this client cannot be used for that purpose.
Is there any use case for introducing a Java metadata client?

Also metadata service feature is currently installed for all p2 profiles
which is unnecessary, IMO. Shall we include the metadata service feature
only for sm p2 profile? Also remove the metadata client feature from all p2
profiles since it is not currently being used?

Thanks.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera
WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.com/