Yeah Akila, As we exposed those are run time exception, seems those
triggered with the build.

Also do we need to have run-time exception for this[1]. This life cycle
state transition not be something we can't manage through the code itself
always.IMO Invalid life cycle state transition can be occurred due to some
other reasons also.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/stratos/blob/stratos-4.1.x/components/org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/cloud/controller/messaging/topology/TopologyBuilder.java#L756

Thanks,