Hi Gayan,

I have renamed every folder which has '_1.0.0' suffix to delete it as like
'Dashboard_1.0.0' to 'Dashboard' in
das/modules/artifacts/metering-dashboard/capps/stratos-metering-service/.

├── artifacts.xml
├── Dashboard
├── Dashboard_1.0.0
├── EventreceiverMemberInfo
├── EventreceiverMemberInfo_1.0.0
├── EventreceiverMemberLifecycle
├── EventreceiverMemberLifecycle_1.0.0
├── EventstoreMemberInfo
├── EventstoreMemberInfo_1.0.0
├── EventstoreMemberLifecycle
├── EventstoreMemberLifecycle_1.0.0
├── EventstreamMemberInfo
├── EventstreamMemberInfo_1.0.0
├── EventstreamMemberLifecycle
├── EventstreamMemberLifecycle_1.0.0
├── GadgetMemberCount
├── GadgetMemberCount_1.0.0
├── GadgetMemberDetailsFilter
├── GadgetMemberDetailsFilter_1.0.0
├── GadgetMemberInformation
├── GadgetMemberInformation_1.0.0
├── GadgetMemberStatus
├── GadgetMemberStatus_1.0.0
├── GadgetMemberStatusFilter
├── GadgetMemberStatusFilter_1.0.0
├── SparkscriptsMemberInfo
├── SparkscriptsMemberInfo_1.0.0
├── SparkscriptsMemberLifecycle
└── SparkscriptsMemberLifecycle_1.0.0

We don't need Dashboard_1.0.0, EventreceiverMemberInfo_1.0.0,
 EventreceiverMemberLifecycle_1.0.0,  EventstoreMemberInfo_1.0.0,
EventstoreMemberLifecycle_1.0.0, EventstreamMemberInfo_1.0.0,
EventstreamMemberLifecycle_1.0.0, GadgetMemberCount_1.0.0,
GadgetMemberDetailsFilter_1.0.0, GadgetMemberInformation_1.0.0,
GadgetMemberStatus_1.0.0, GadgetMemberStatusFilter_1.0.0,
SparkscriptsMemberInfo_1.0.0 and SparkscriptsMemberLifecycle_1.0.0.

Thanks.

--
Thanuja Uruththirakodeeswaran
Software Engineer