Hi Isuru,

There are no major changes in Stratos architecture with the introduction of
this tool.Also it don't have any major impact of the existing
component.OTOH it will be really useful tool for the end user. So we decide
to include the initial version of the Python CLI with this release. We
believe that based on the tool usage, it will provide more opening for this
tool  to improve with future releases.

Thanks,
Gayan