+1 for the release. I verified following:

   - Source package and the build
   - RAT for licenses
   - Signatures and hash values of all distributions
   - Smoke tested stratos, cartridge agent, python cartridge agent, nginx
   extension, haproxy extension, lvs extension, aws extension, stratos load
   balancer, CLI & the python CLI

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne