Hi,

I'm seeing the following error message in Stratos after undeploying an
application.

Failed to publish member fault event. Member having [member-id]
wso2brs-210-application.wso2brs-210-manager.wso2brs-210-manager.domainf0ff75ce-2f21-4ea9-9b5b-4299d761e64e
does not exist in topology

This is because when the application is undeployed, its members are removed
from the topology but the health stats that were received previously are
kept in CEP's memberTimestampMap. This map won't be cleaned until Stratos
is restarted.

I think if the member is not found in the topology when CEP detects a
faulty member, it should just ignore that and remove the record
from memberTimestampMap. I've created a JIRA at [1] to track this.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1594

Thanks.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera