Hi Akila,

We had a partition round-robin integration test [1]. If that is successful,
then round-robin algo is working fine with partitions. Unfortunately, the
particular logic[2] which verifies the round-robin is commented out. Can
you attach the complete log?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/stratos/blob/master/products/stratos/modules/integration/test-integration/src/test/java/org/apache/stratos/integration/tests/application/PartitionRoundRobinClusterTest.java

[2]
https://github.com/apache/stratos/blob/master/products/stratos/modules/integration/test-integration/src/test/java/org/apache/stratos/integration/tests/application/PartitionRoundRobinClusterTest.java#L112

Thanks,
Reka

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 12:17 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com

--