To whom it may concern,

I am new and a big fan in the Apache Stratos community. Just downloaded the
source code and learning it. I found it supports various ways to define
scaling policy, application policy, etc., but I can't find anywhere in the
code base that actually does the scaling action. For example, calculating
the CPU or memory usage, calculating how busy a machine or container is,
and based off of this observation to scale a cluster by adding/removing
members. If I didn't miss anything, would you mind pointing me to the code
base?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,