Hi,all,
      I want to join you to develop the Apache Stratos.
      Some simple self introduction:
      I have some experience on Software development,and now as a postgraduate
from China,my major is Cloud Computer

      What can I do maybe?
      1.maybe i can help to translate the document into Chinese.This is my
Chinese Bog,there are some translate passages about Apache Stratos there.
        http://blog.csdn.net/zhouhuakang/article/details/49782759
<http://blog.csdn.net/zhouhuakang/article/details/49782759>
      2.After some time to get familiar with the Apache Stratos,I hope that i
can commit some code as a contributor for the Apache Stratos

      What help do i need maybe?
      1.I have found the mailing list archives about the Apache Stratos,but i
need some search function.Whether you guys can offer the function.So I can
search what i need
      2.I have this articles to run the Apache Stratos on  a single  machine.

http://wso2.com/library/tutorials/2014/04/tutorial-how-to-get-apache-stratos-4.0.0-running-on-a-single-machine/

<http://wso2.com/library/tutorials/2014/04/tutorial-how-to-get-apache-stratos-4.0.0-running-on-a-single-machine/>
       My computer is Mac Pro,after i run the command:
       mvn clean install:
       I always get the failure with some tips.I search the google for help,but
a little advice can find.
       Does someone here just like me to  run the Apache Stratos on the OS X EI
Capitan.If you are the guy,can you give me some help when you are free.

3.https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Setting+Up+a+Development+Environment

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Setting+Up+a+Development+Environment>
      I have read the article,and try to set up the development environment,but
again,I fail.Maybe this document can read with some pictures.
      I also need some one to give some advice when I try to set up the
development environment

     Too much trouble maybe.Thank you for reading the email :)

                                                  From Hank,

                                                  21/11/2015