Hi Reka,

$Subject + server restart test cases (STRATOS-1628 + STRATOS-1627) are
already implemented and available in 4.1.x branch. Since the component
startup order is CC > AS > SM > Mock, the solution works very well.

CompleteTopologyEvent is published on demand now. Once
TopologyEventReceiver is started, it will request for
CompleteTopologyEvent. So by receiving CompleteTopologyEvent, we can't
ensure all the components of stratos are ready to serve requests.

Thanks,
Raj.