Hi All,

I have found an issue that when we have enabled stats publishing for one
node and disabled for another node with following configuration in
thrift-client-config.xml file that stratos is trying trying to publish data
to both nodes.

<thriftClientConfiguration>
     <config>
        <cep>
             <node id="node-01">
                  <statsPublisherEnabled>true</statsPublisherEnabled>
                  <username>admin</username>
                  <password>admin</password>
                  <ip>localhost</ip>
                  <port>7611</port>
             </node>
        </cep>
        <das>
             <node id="node-01">
                  <statsPublisherEnabled>true</statsPublisherEnabled>
                  <username>admin</username>
                  <password>admin</password>
                  <ip>localhost</ip>
                  <port>7612</port>
             </node>
             <node id="node-02">
                  <statsPublisherEnabled>false</statsPublisherEnabled>
                  <username>admin</username>
                  <password>admin</password>
                  <ip>localhost</ip>
                  <port>7613</port>
             </node>
        </das>
    </config>
</thriftClientConfiguration>

This is because when creating load balancing type data publisher, it is
creating DataPublisher for ThriftClientInfo object which has* false value
set to statsPublisherEnabled attribute* as well. We need to check for
statsPublisherEnabled before creating DataPublisherHolder and ReceiverGroup
at here[1].

[1].
https://github.com/apache/stratos/blob/release-4.1.5/components/org.apache.stratos.common/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/common/statistics/publisher/ThriftStatisticsPublisher.java#L88-L92

Thanks.