+1 for the release. Verified the following;

 - Verified release artifacts signatures and hashes
 - Verified headers via RAT
 - Built Docker images (cartridge base and PHP)
 - Tested application un/deployment with K8S
 - Tested application un/deployment with AWS-EC2
 - Tested application un/deployment with GCE

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera
WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.com/

Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com