Main idea behind Python based Cartridge agent is lightweight of the agent
and most of the common operating system comes up with the in build support
with python.Also with python cartridge agent we will be able to execute a
code irrespective of the Operating System on which it is being executed. By
comparing the python with the GO in respect to the cartridge agent I think
we have more advantages with python.

Also we were able to address all the use cases with the python with the
Cartridge point of view. I think now we need do is to make some improvement
in the Python Cartridge agent with some use cases.

Thanks,
Gayan

--

Gayan Gunarathne