I think Kubernetes is pretty neat, but it isn't everything. Maybe Stratos
could provide significant value with Mesos, Docker  Swarm, and even AWS
ECS?

I think other areas Stratos could be quite significant/thicker include more
complete ALM - continuous delivery, monitoring, ect) and  that app factory
style experience found in OpenShift, CloudFoundry, and BlueMix.

Tom D. Davidson

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tomdavidson/> | 307.363.2866