hi tison:

Thanks very much for your thorough checking work. You even found such a
minor issue as the version number mismatch in the README.md file, We have
created an issues[1] to tracking  DISCLAIMER and README.md issue

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/issues/3680

> This is not yet a clear and strong conclusion, so as an IPMC member,
I encourage you to give your own feedback on such suggestions.

https://streampark.apache.org/community/release/how_to_release#4-complete-the-final-publishing-steps

I will send an email to the community for discussing and resolving this
issue.

Best,
Huajie Wang

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2024年4月25日周四 20:04写道: