Hi Tim/Team,

As I am working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMPIPES-322, i
have encountered a problem and i need some help.

I made changes by looking into the above references and I am facing some
problems while running my app.

Below is the stack trace of problem :

09:11:50.399 SP [main] INFO  o.a.s.config.consul.ConsulSpConfig - Trying to
connect to Consul to register config items
09:11:50.399 SP [main] INFO  o.a.s.config.consul.ConsulSpConfig - Retrying
in 1 second
09:11:51.403 SP [main] INFO  o.a.s.config.consul.ConsulSpConfig - Trying to
connect to Consul to register config item

I believe StandaloneModelSubmitter class tries to register App configs to
Consul. Since we have  a retry logic of infinite loop in ConsulUtil class
while registering  app configs my app is ending up in infinite loop here.

Can you please help me how I can test my changes ?

I have commited code to my git repo(
https://github.com/sndp2693/SP_BOOLEAN_PROCESSOR). Please have a look at it
and let me know if I am indeed moving in the right direction or not.

Thanks and Regards,
Sandeep