I've seen some use of Github PR comment templates/pre-filled forms to remind
the submitter to do all the necessary stuff:

- JIRA issue opened
- JIRA issue in the title
- Run contrib-check
- Link to Apache CLA form
- Anything else?

It's a nice place to put the info since it's not uncommon for people to start
contributing without ever checking whatever guidelines are in place.

I think this is another infra task though?