The Apache Streams Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) has invited Joey
Frazee to become a committer and PPMC member based on his contributions to the
project.

We are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no
need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to
guide the direction of the project.

Please join me in congratulating Joey and welcoming him to Apache Streams!

Kind regards,
Steve Blackmon
(on behalf of the Apache Streams PPMC)