Hello,

I took the liberty of creating a few Zeppelin notebooks which collect Apache
project profiles and posts, normalize them to activity streams format, and
interact with them using spark data frames, based on previous work by Trevor
and myself.

The notebooks are currently hosted in my zeppelinhub account, which anyone with
the links below can access.

https://www.zeppelinhub.com/viewer/notebooks/bm90ZTovL3N0ZXZlYmxhY2ttb24vYXBhY2hlLXplcHBlbGluLWRhc2hib2FyZC84YjQ5YmY3MWIxYTU0ZTE2YjlkMDQyMTliMzNlMjQzYS9ub3RlLmpzb24

https://www.zeppelinhub.com/viewer/notebooks/bm90ZTovL3N0ZXZlYmxhY2ttb24vYXBhY2hlLXplcHBlbGluLWRhc2hib2FyZC9lNzQzZjRkZGVkMGY0YjA3YTkzZTQ2NWFkYjU2ZTQxOS9ub3RlLmpzb24

https://www.zeppelinhub.com/viewer/notebooks/bm90ZTovL3N0ZXZlYmxhY2ttb24vYXBhY2hlLXplcHBlbGluLWRhc2hib2FyZC8zZmQ3M2Y1OWEzOGE0YmM2YjFkMGM4MzBkNTczZDU0Mi9ub3RlLmpzb24

I’m planning to send these link over to dev@community - a discussion on that
list during ApacheCon EU mentioned tracking social media metrics for apache
projects as something the group is interested in.  Helping them out could be a
good way to increase awareness of Streams within Apache.

I’d appreciate if this group would take a look first and let me know if you see
anything that can be obviously and easily improved first.  Definitely let me
know if anything looks awry or misfires while you are perusing the notebooks

Steve