Hello,

Just wanted to remind everyone to please vote for 0.4.1-incubating-rc1.

Here are the highlights I propose we would put in the IPMC vote thread and the
ANNOUNCE:

0.4.1-incubating is a maintenance release focused on code, documentation, style
and test improvements. Several highlights include adoption and enforcement of
the google java code style and databricks scala code style, switch from JUnit
to TestNG for integration tests, elimination of guava transitive dependency
from most modules, and removal of non-apache hadoop dependencies from all
modules.

0.4.1-incubating also contains bug fixes and adds flexibility in the facebook,
instagram, twitter, and youtube provider modules.

Steve