Opened STREAMS-485 and STREAMS-486 to wrap up this thread.

The set of issues planned for 0.5 can be seen here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidView.jspa?rapidView=147

These are almost all documentation, project / release management improvements.

Planned release timeframe: end of February. Please pitch in on something simple
if you can.

Thanks,

Steve