+1 (binding) on the 0.5 RC1 release.

I've verified the sources and deployed nexus artifacts on license, notice and disclaimer files and license headers.
I didn't verify the build myself, but as enough others already did, I'm
trusting it works fine.

It would be good if the current site would be updated/fixed with regards to the new combined streams-master and streams-project, as well as the build instructions for it, as this is now in a confusing state.

And I still think it would be better if the example modules which do *not*
have an artifactId not prefixed with "streams-" are updated to use such prefix.

Now there are for example the flink-twitter-collection-0.5-incubating,
google-gplus-0.5-incubating, etc. modules (6 modules in total) which produce
artifacts that IMO are confusing for downstream users what originating project
they 'belong' to.
And as result their embedded NOTICE and DISCLAIMER files contain a confusing
(generated) statement like:

  google-gplus
  Copyright 2017 The Apache Software Foundation

By correcting the artifactIds to for example streams-provider-google-gplus this
would yield the more clear/correct:

  streams-provider-google-gplus
  Copyright 2017 The Apache Software Foundation

I really think this can and should be fixed before the 0.6 release and/or
streams graduation.

Regards, Ate