I haven’t been able to find any either.  I heard about it in-person at
ApacheCon NA.

I have added a note about our interest and concern to:

Steve
On May 18, 2017 at 2:33:27 PM, Ate Douma (a...@douma.nu) wrote:

On 2017-05-18 14:00, sblackmon wrote:
> GItbox is the software that facilitates the integration such that github acts
> as the primary repo.
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org
>
> There is indeed an infra step to reconfigure the project’s git repos.
>
> Additionally, each committer has to link their apache id with their github
> account using https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/
>
> In the parallel thread Joey and Trevor have indicated support.
>
> Are there objections from mentors to moving ahead?

Not from my side, but I cannot find any concrete documentation/explanation
what gitbox provides (and not), how it should be used, workflow wise, nor what
kind of 'deeper' integrations are now possible.
For example, what about JIRA integration, mailing lists, etc.
Do you have pointers to more enlightening documentation?

Ate