James,

okay. i read the thread and thought i should be build
against 1.2 ... but i guess i missed something ...

your feelings are right, both work...

btw. the example is wrong

registrationForm requires only a username
so i entered 'MW'

logonForm said, that username AND password should be min 3 letters...
;-)

when i click AFTER registration on "edit"-link,
i got error with duplicate Component-ID

(tested with 1.1 of sun's jsf-impl.)

Cheers,