+1 - Nicely done, Ted :-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Cooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: Release process ambiguities [was ... Adopt]

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:23:36 -0400, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/guidelines.html

I believe the Jakarta guidelines are the sort of thing that the board refers to as the project bylaws, like the ones posted here:

* http://struts.apache.org/bylaws.html

Perhaps we should just rely on the checklist to detail our release process.

We could drop the references to other people's guidelines and follow our own checklist and remarks.

I've added a proposed release checklist template to the website, but left it unlinked.

* http://struts.apache.org/release-checklist.html

+1 (with the corrected link to the HTTPD guidelines ;)

--
Martin Cooper

--- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 0444-3, 10/29/2004 Tested on: 10/30/2004 1:30:10 PM avast! - copyright (c) 2000-2004 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com