To: "Struts Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: SVN Updates

What I did was wipe out my previous tree and check out struts/*/trunk
only - no branches and tags. (I don't believe there's a way to do what
I just said literally, though - I had to do four separate checkouts to
do that. ;) I also didn't retain the 'trunk' in my local path names,
since there didn't seem much point (at least until I'm trying to work
on multiple branches at the same time).

--
Martin Cooper