At 7:38 AM -0600 12/15/04, Joe Germuska wrote:
I've got the code written to support arbitrary properties (the new 'key' attribute in set-property), but just ran out of time to write a mini Struts App to demonstrate that it actually works.

OK, I felt lame writing the above since I've been sitting on the code for a week or so, so I went ahead and wrote a very simple app which uses the config and spits out the values in the action, so I'm going to go ahead and commit the changes.

Technically, the DTD should be extended to permit "key" as an attribute of "set-property" -- and then that means that probably a new struts-config_1_3.dtd should be created, etc. Should I just go ahead and do that? That would also imply that I should:

1) add it as a registration in ActionServlet
2) update the examples to use the new doctype
3) publish it at the URL used in the doctype

Am I forgetting anything?

Also to come: documenting this feature somewhere other than in JavaDoc and the DTD.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "Narrow minds are weapons made for mass destruction" -The Ex