On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 23:30:31 -0800, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As you may have noticed, I've completed the merge of struts-chain with
> Struts core (see the commit message for details).  I would like to add
> this is meant as a step forward, not as my ultimate vision for how
> things should be, meaning if someone doesn't like a configuration
> property name or process, please feel free to discuss/change it.

Awesome, Don! Thanks for a great Christmas present! :-)

I'm using 1.2.6 + Chain in my day job right now, so I'll be switching
over to this as soon as makes sense for us. That will get me beating
on this in short order, so that we can refine the way it works and
iron out any issues.

> Next up: extracting the taglibs :)

You're a glutton for punishment, lad. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper