I just made a giant commit to the EL taglibs to bring them into alignment with the non-EL tags. Now these changes need to be ported to the 1.2.x branch, since the omission of these changes was, in part, the reason for classifying 1.2.6 as Beta rather than GA, and we'll want to get to another GA release on that branch at some point, probably sooner rather than later.

So now that we're in SVN-land, what is the simplest way of taking the changes in one commit and applying them to another branch?

--
Martin Cooper