> Thanks for the insight. I have been working with Struts since your
> beginning in the 2nd half of 2000. I aggree with your technology
> assessment and just concentrate on getting the job done.
>
> BaTien
> DBGROUPS

I agree.  Thank you for sharing!

I really like the automatic mapping of a view to a backed bean.  This might be
really handy in componentizing sub views using dynamic includes.

<f:subview id="leftNav">
   <jsp:include page="${leftNav}" />
</f:subview>

Would it be a correct statement that the sub view jsp fragment would assume a
view controller too having all the hooks in the controller?  This seems much
cleaner than the events on the script collector or view in the next release.

Is the ViewHandler decoration MyFaces specific – not that it matters?

Thanks,
    Gary