At 11:23 AM +0000 1/18/05, Krupa Vyaghra wrote:
Dear Craig,

Is it possible for a non contributer to have access to the CVS? I am a silent participent of this list for my keen interest in Struts and its future direction. For all the links that I get, I cannot see the contents.
I avoided posting this message and wrote this mail because I didn't want to flood many inboxes with a question that does not need attention of all people.

Struts has switched to using Subversion (SVN) instead of CVS, but the SVN repository continues to be publicly available for read-only access.

Please see http://struts.apache.org/acquiring.html#SourceCode

CVS users will find SVN pretty easy to absorb, although there are a few differences. In general (to me) it definitely feels like an improvement. The best reference on SVN is http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/index.html Eclipse users may want to install the "subclipse" plugin.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "Narrow minds are weapons made for mass destruction" -The Ex